Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My first post.

 I have always prepared for disasters throughout my life but now find myself convinced that there will be some very hard times ahead for us. The news is covered with economic problems. The current administration in the US is on a spending spree without regard to the consequences of their actions. Obama has shoved health-care down our throats and cap and tax will be next. Even if conservatives regain control it will take years to correct all the mess and pay for the spending spree.

 For these reasons I have decided to start preparing for a total economic collapse in my suburban home. This blog will be a record of the steps I will take, gear I will pick up and what I find doing research within this niche. I will share all here for others as a guide to help you prepare as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment