Sunday, July 10, 2011

The little F***er!

 And so it was the fourth of July and I felt the need to partake in celebration of our freedoms. I went to the local fireworks stands that were pretty much sold out, not liking the offerings at these I decided to cross the river into the next state and found what I was looking for. While in the store I was rounding a corner with my cart when I was blocked by another cart, no problem I can wait for him to move. The little f***er motions me to go ahead knowing full well he is blocking my path. I responded that I cannot get by him. The hate and vitriol he demonstrated to me made me want to whip his punk little ass. I did not and he finally moved out of the way. As I continued shopping he stared at me with the look of hatred displayed for all to see (I had done nothing and said nothing else to him). He was in my thoughts as I drove home and I finally thought of a comeback for him (too late), "With an attitude like that your life expectancy must be dramatically decreased unless you go to prison where the guards can look out for you".


Yesterday while visiting the local news website I saw his picture. He was on parole for a rape conviction and got into a fight that night over a girl. He apparently was not doing so well on parole as his parole officer said he was not meeting any of the goals assigned and flunked drug/alcohol tests. His parole was revoked and he was off to prison. This 19 year old kid wanted to harm me even though I was bigger I was nothing but an old man to him. I am glad this stupid little f***er will live longer and maybe learn some manners and respect!

 I however have taken this situation to heart and realized that any time I am outside of my house I may encounter this type of person. I have a concealed carry permit but do not carry. I am seriously rethinking this decision. As a law abiding citizen I am more often running into this type of individual scum.

No comments:

Post a Comment