Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Afternoon Post

 I am struggling for the title of this post maybe you can help.
My thoughts are;
  • The best investment I ever made
  • The wife and her John
  • How to get the wife to cut the grass
Three years ago before I lost my good job I bought something that has changed my life. I hated cutting the grass every week and hated paying some local kid to do it even more. When we moved to Columbus for the good job we bought a  house on a corner lot with a large yard so I bought a riding lawnmower. The wife fell in love with it!
 She cuts the grass almost every week since then. That is 25 plus weeks depending on the seasons. I paid $1500 for it brand new. I figure it would have cost me at least $20+ per week to have a kid cut the lawn. So 25 x 20 =  500 per year times three years equals $1500, so the rest is now money or effort saved on my part.


 Today as she was cutting the grass it started pouring down rain as a small system moved through did she;
a   Run screaming inside that her hair was getting wet?
b  Try to run me over?
c  Keep mowing?


The correct answer is C! So my wife really loves her John!


Now I got to hose the wet grass off before I put it in the shed but I'm OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment