Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You know when they are a democrat.

 The other night after work I came home and the wife was not feeling well so I offered to go get some fast food for dinner.  So she decides on Wendy's and I write down an order for her and my mother in law and head to the local establishment. Bless me traffic was light and I was in a good mood when I arrived. As I walked in I stayed back to look at the menu for a moment, the attendant watched me out of the corner of her eye but said nothing. I decided to take the two steps to the register to order. Here is the conversation that followed.


Young Girl: Are you ready to order?

Me: Yes, I would like a double stack cheeseburger, fry's, a large frosty and a large chili to go.

Young Girl: We do not have the double stack anymore.

Me: Then I want a regular double cheeseburger.

Young Girl: A double is $4.77

Me: I don't care, she wants a double cheeseburger.

Young Girl: Do you want cheese on that?

Me: No, I want a double cheeseburger with no cheese, meat, bun or condiments!

Young Girl: {befuddled look}.

Me: You Must be a democrat!

Young Girl: What, how would you know that?

Me: You do not listen, you have no common sense, you have no idea what is going on and you cannot understand a simple concept.

YES I would like cheese on the double cheeseburger I just ordered!

Young Girl: OH OK a double cheeseburger.

Me: Thank you dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment