Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Preps for the week

 A week or so ago I was at wally world (Walmart) picking up a few supplies and as is my habit I went to the discounted isle first. There is usually just junk there but I have found a few odds and ends that were useful such as cell phone belt clip holders, candles and other items. But this time I noticed a Bushnell 3x9 scope. I looked it over and it was still in the package undamaged but did not have a price tag on it. I threw it in the cart and kept going, stopping in sporting goods to check the price, it was $80 for the exact same package. So I moved on to what I needed and ran into one of those price check scanners, scope was still in my cart so I scanned it and it came up $40. I went to the local gun shop Saturday before the storm and bought rings and top plate for the AR.


No comments:

Post a Comment