Friday, August 5, 2011

This weeks preps!

 I was working this week and had to run to an engineering firm to check some prints for a bid. On the way I passed by a Sam's Club that I have been meaning to join so that I could buy some bulk food for storage. On the way back I stopped and joined and took a quick tour and found a 750W power inverter for $19.95 and bought it. Forty bucks to join for a year and a deal like that right off the bat. I will be going back next week for food as they have good bulk prices.

 I have been planning on buying some solar panels (Amazon has a 60W kit for $262) and batteries for back up power that I will put on the new shed when I can afford them. The power inverter was a good deal this week that will let me power some small appliances during an outage when I get it set up. I will post progress on this project as I can afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment