Thursday, September 1, 2011

Obama (THHO)


 I am a Right Wing TeaBaggin’ Terrorist Racist, and any references I make to the current president can only be racially motivated … good or bad, evidently. My heart is not made of stone so the constant barrage of charges of racism is starting to weigh heavily upon my spirit. I must change my ways, change my rhetoric and be the hope. I see that now, thanks to Marxine (Go to Hell) Waters, Al (Kill the Jews) Sharpton and Sheila (Only This One) Lee.

So, how do I proceed from here? My wife gave the answer, the inspiration, the key. 

Henceforth, until further notice, (or I just get too ticked off), I will direct all negative comments at the white half of Obama. I will do this by adding (THHO) to all uses of the One’s holy name, lest I use it in vain.
(THHO) : The Honky Half Of


Original -  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment