Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Preps I have neglected to disclose.

I bought several books that I have been slowly reading as I have time. I have not mentioned them before as work and keeping up with the news consumes much of my time. However I want to let you know about these resources.


 This book is amazing in it's details and illustrations on how to do just about anything without power (easier with) and I never knew how to make so many things from foods to soaps.







  I was worried about medicine after SHTF and bought this book. I have just started reading it and have been pleased with the information in the first two chapters about the history and uses of opium. I may buy some poppy seeds and grow these flowers in case I ever need to harvest their potential for healing that has been used for centuries without causing harm to the body. A little tea to calm the nerves and stress anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment