Sunday, October 23, 2011

Did I mention that I have to go to Florida!

Yes I have to go to frigging Florida for a National Business Meeting. It is the first trip that my employer is sending me on. I hate the Huge Ass Corporation that is sponsoring this meeting however it does provide a paycheck in these trying times so I should not bitch to loudly.


This meeting is at a five star hotel on the beach and I hope to at least get some time to walk the beach and have a few drinks and enjoy the evenings. I will take my laptop and try to post some pics during the week.

 I have not flown in a few years so I am not looking forward to the security screening. I will try to get the body search instead of the scanner. Flight leaves in a few hours and I am mostly packed just have to shower and pack my toiletries and this laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment