Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Last weeks preps.

Nada, zero, nothin. I was flat broke this week and had to cash in some more "retirement" money just to get the bills paid. 

Good news is I still have a job at less than half the pay of my last one but they are good people who treat me well and I really like them all. I hope that they do not find this blog though as I do not know what they would they would make of it (me being a crazy prepper and all).

 Wife and I went shopping at goodwill yesterday looking for some furniture and she found a nice lamp with etched glass for $8 that we bought and made her very happy even though we need end tables to put it on. Mother in law will be moving out Nov. 1st and we get our house back and can move out of the basement. My house in Ohio still has not sold but the people that signed a lease-purchase are are sending the checks regularly and on time will hopefully buy it first of next year leaving me with only one mortgage again.

 Prepping is hard but every little bit I add to them makes me feel better knowing something may be less difficult in the future. At least I have been able to read some books and get the old shed roof shingled.

No comments:

Post a Comment