Monday, October 31, 2011

Last weeks preps

As I was out of town all week there was nothing that I did around the home-front. All I managed to do was gather some items from the hotel I was staying at;
  • plastic combs wrapped in plastic in a cardboard sleeve
  • Facial soap wrapped in paper
  • Mouth wash  in small plastic bottles
  • Bath soap wrapped in paper
  • Packages of stir sticks, creamer & sugar (I drink my coffee straight)
  • Small bottles of lotion, shampoo & body wash
  • Matches
  • Sewing kits
  • Pillow chocolates
I took these items from this "5 star" hotel as they were supplied daily and part of the exorbitant room rate my employer paid. Also they charged me $13 a day for wireless internet on the days I used it (Hampton is cheaper and gives you free internet and breakfast) and $8 for a Budweiser out of the min-bar.

 These items will be packaged as give a ways to neighbors and friends/family that are not prepping as I can leave them anonymously for those who smell and look the worst thereby improving my interaction with them (They will feel better about themselves and my olfactory senses will benefit).

No comments:

Post a Comment