Sunday, November 13, 2011

This weeks Preps

 This week I did not acquire a single prep, I however will now be better prepared none the less due to what I have lost this week. If you have followed this blog I have posted about losing my job and having to move back to Kentucky in my old house. When I moved to another state I let my mother in law stay here rent free and I was paying two mortgages. After losing my job we moved back into the basement and let the mother in law continue to occupy the first floor of our house. I started paying half the utilities and buying all of the food. For some time now I have paid all of the bills and for all of the food and every consumable brought into this house so that SHE could save up to move out. Yesterday we helped her move out and I have my whole house back again. Three years of free rent and she did not thank me, she did not even thank me for help haulin all her shit out.


 Before she moved in I had the whole house painted and new carpeting installed for her to feel more like it was her home she even chose the colors.

She had such a wonderful time hanging pictures with tape and Velcro.










And her untrained dogs and cats did several numbers on the carpet as well as her not even bothering to clean anything for several months.







Remember folks that family can stick it to you worse than anyone. I will try to clean the carpets, but will probably have to replace them, and get the house repainted.


The positive side is I will have more room to prepare and less stress once I get everything back in order. Even though household expenses will drop I will probably only be able to add small prep items for a while but I am content with that for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment