Saturday, November 19, 2011

This weeks preps

This week I received several items from Amazon. Blogger messed with my link with pictures interface so I can no longer use it. Oh well never made any money off of it I just used it to show preps I had purchased. Anyway below are the items for this week I went ahead and linked them if you want to click through to see the picture of the items;
 I have already put the can tracker together but have not filled it yet and I have installed the new handguard on the Mossberg shotgun (I will take some pics and post more about this this weekend). The other items are put away until needed however the Dutch Oven will probably be used next week if I can find a good roast at the grocery this weekend (or maybe some Chili).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment