Thursday, March 15, 2012

I am tired!

It has been very busy at work, not a lot of sales the last four weeks but lots of quotes and demonstrations (which lead to more quotes). I have been traveling my new territory and trying to maintain existing at the same time. It is a lot of effort that is wearing me down. I have tried to keep up with everything here on the webs but have not posted or commented as often as I would like.


This week I was back in Western Kentucky on Monday and Tuesday and have meetings booked the whole week. I will need to put in some Over Time this week & next week to get caught up. I do not mind if it leads to sales however my posts may be few for next week and I wanted to give my three followers a heads up.


 I am very busy (being currently employed) so I want to make it last as long as possible before an event as the cash will further my preps. I am in a frigging hurry as time is running out fast and I have way to much to do. I am not college educated however I am grateful for being self educated (except for the  Wordsmith Skills), and not indoctrinated by the left wing educational system. 


 In short please forgive if posts are lacking. I have much I would accomplish if I had the monetary means however I am a working stiff and must do the best I can with what I have available.


 I have been following PATCOM reports and I am severely interested in this movement. In my AO the closest person I have had contact with is Dio although the extreme wordsmith TL may be little closer to me ( I have not reached out to him).  The principles are the same regardless of physical locations.

 I understand an agree with with these posts however I am tied down by family obligations and matrimony that prevent me (at this time) from joining the festivities and camaraderie with fellow patriots at Patcoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment