Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Update

The cardioversion is still holding, I have not gone back into atrial fib. I have been working my but off to try to pay the medical bills Ambulance ride alone was $500, even though I have insurance it is still costing me upwards of 3k.

 I have been here every day watching everything but not posting much as others post on the same topics and opinions. I like some others have been quietly prepping as we can. Although we may not be able to step off of the porch so to speak we will do as we can to protect what is important. There are many of us who know we cannot train for what is coming but will be useful when it arrives. 

 I am still on blood thinner and take a hand-full of pills twice a day but I am feeling better. I wish everyone the best in their endeavors until my next post.   

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sucks for for you dude. Good luck with that and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good news is cardiac cath showed NO blockages, it is apparently a genetic thing that has effected some of my relatives.

      Delete