Saturday, November 26, 2011

This weeks preps

This week I purchased several items including this chainsaw. There are a couple of small trees that have grown up on the fencing that my neighbor and I want to cut down. I also want to get a wood burning stove in the basement so I will need this for other "prepping purposes".


Husqvarna 450 18-Inch 50.2cc X-Torq 2-Cycle Gas Powered Chain Saw With Smart Start (CARB Compliant)


And this fire-pit to burn the branches and crap that the neighbors let grow over the fence as well as the tomato vines and stuff from the garden that I am not composting. 


I am pleased with the performance and will use this to entice the wife out to the patio this winter as well.

Landmann USA 26" Antique Bronze Steel Wood-Burning Firepit


I also purchased a digital kitchen scale to measure amounts of various items for cooking as well as being able to barter/trade goods in the future. Along with this I also purchased a new book that has been on my wish list for a while now.


Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale (1g to 11 lbs Capacity/Stylish Black)

The Encyclopedia of Country Living [Paperback]

And lastly this percolator for power outages and um you know!

"Dang you wirecutter there ain't no bacon in this picture of my stove!!!!"

Farberware 50124 Classic Yosemite Stainless Steel Percolator

Keep on prepping people!

No comments:

Post a Comment