Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tonight!

 The wife and I are going out tonight to meet with some friends from High School and after graduation. Karen does not usually drink however this bar has a blender and she likes the fruity concoctions that come from said blenders as well as the people attending.  There will be old friends aplenty, liqueur and good times for all. 

 After doing a whole bunch of chores and mulching the leaves of 3/4 of the neighbors front yard (He just lost his wife to a coronary and I like him). I am going to take a nap and then get ready for this evening as I am sure it will be fun. 

 Also with the wife drinking I am hoping for a SPECIAL event to happen. OK all guys are pervs, at least I have been faithful with a woman who has gone through the change for 17+ years and counting. How many of you can say that without lying?

 I love my wife so sue me!

No comments:

Post a Comment