Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I went back to work this morning....

 And people were PISSED! Not just coworkers but customers and others that I encountered. One stated that he was moving to a friends place in Texas when they secede. I have never seen the right so fired up. I mostly just laughed and asked them what did they expect? Our Republic is long gone. The few blank stares I got back were priceless.  

 One honestly asked "But how could this be?" and my response was that well over half of the nation works directly or indirectly for the government to include those on welfare and unemployment and the people voted for their pay. We as a nation sold our morality in the name of helping some people at other peoples expense. We have taught immorality and selfishness for too many years and this is our curse for not altering this path when we had our chances.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get it.. I had the same response from everyone that I dealt with today.

    Something stinks...

    ReplyDelete