Sunday, March 10, 2013

A new Term I may adopt.


It's Not III% Think Fifty III%

 

 "I have read estimates of those who were only able to support the revolutionary effort in the late 1700's as ranging anywhere from 30% to as much as 60% of the population. It varied of course geographically and depending on how well things were going and for whom at any given time but my gut feeling on the subject is that at least 50% or more of the population supported the men in the field at some point or another. I admit that is a gut feeling so I am open to other opinions on that subject of course.
When the balloon goes up and the Liberal/Feminist, Right grabbing, Big Government thugs make their move it will be the 53% who will supply the support, material and foodstuffs needed for the III% to begin defending Freedom."

No comments:

Post a Comment